Pumpkin Blog

Friday, June 30, 2006

Welcome to Tamya's Pumpkin Blog!

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Tamya. Tamya has autism and will be celebrating her 10th birthday this October.

I hope she will be able to join me one day and provide us all an insight into her world. Until than, I will attempt to be some kind of a highly-biased interpretor who brings in my own experiences with her and hopefully this will give us all an insight to what it's like to be living with autism.

October is Autism Awareness Month, and I will be trying to raise more awareness to autism via my perfume blog, SmellyBlog. For each comment on the posts there I will be donating $1 to ACT-BC, and also I will be fundraising by selling Tamya perfume on a discount and donating $10 from each bottle to the same organization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home